Terms of Sale, delivery & Returns
Purchase terms for products
Please note that whilst we provide refunds in accordance with the Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, as set out above, as permitted by that legislation, we are unable to accept refunds of the following:
- Items which cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons, unless the returned to us unused and in a fully resealable condition with all hygienic seals in place and unbroken;
- Items which are personalised or made to your specification;
- Products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Warranty and liability
We warrant to you that any product purchased from us will, for at least a period of six months from the date of delivery, be of satisfactory quality, free from material defects and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
We will not be liable for any defect in the product arising from fair wear and tear, failure by you to follow specific care instructions, wilful damage, abnormal storage, accident, negligence by you or any third party or any alteration or repair made by you or a third party.
Our liability for any losses you suffer as a result of us breaking these terms is limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking these terms.
Losses are foreseeable if they are an obvious consequence of a breach or they were contemplated by you and us at the time the purchase was made.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- For breach of the terms implied by sections 12 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
We only supply products for domestic and private use and you agree not to use any products for commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.